If you have landed on this page, chances are you hate your current job. At BakeBabe.com we offer a stress free and conducive environment for anyone who would love pastries all around their office — Well, not quite but you will love it here.
Responsibilities & duties
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Strong effective communicator.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visal communication software products, and creative services
- Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevance experience in marketing or advertising and PR or events marketing
Interested parties who fulfill the all above requirements may write in to us at email@example.com with a short self introduction and resume.